Friday, August 15, 2008

Some picture inside my handphone

The build in camera of my first handphone was too "louya" already, the photo taken was just blur, see liao also sien and bo mood... Now, this one is still fine, got 2 Mega Pixels, consider can meet the minimum requirement, right?

It's very nice to have a build in camera in my handphone. Whenever I see anything I like, I can just take my handphone to snap and snap and snap... When I am too boring, I will have a glance of it lo,hehe...

Here are some photo from my handphone:


1. Stage design during Christmas and Chinese New Year at One Utama Shopping Mall. Which one looks nicer?




2. Traffic light get us in trouble sometimes! We need to "pandai pandai" and decide when to go!
Ready to go? (Left)
Ready to stop? (Right)




3. If you have a kancil, have you ever think of modifying it? I have some suggestions on how to to upgrade your SLK (Small Little Kancil)...

(From The Star)


(From a hotel at Teluk Batik, Perak)


4. One of the mamak in Taman Perindustrian Puchong Jaya is really a copy cat. This shop just make use of McD logo to tell people that they are operating 24 hours!



5. This message is very funny. It is a message to my friend written by his mum. His mum worries he don't know how to use the cloth, haha...



6. I always snap a photo when I park my car at the shopping mall. I can't memorize where I park my car, I sure will forget it when I want to go home... Finding a car at a big car park can really make us CRAZIE!

(a) B7 : easy to memorize ^^


(b) B1-1J-22 : SO LONG!


(C) CP6 : oklo...


(d) B3 K11 : Quite hard to memorize too!


(e) The Street - H8 - Level B1 : Really can remember ah?

No comments: