Saturday, August 16, 2008

Industrial Internship In Puchong Jaya (2)

During my training, I feel pretty fed up with the engineer sometimes... Lots of requests, orders and complaints from him! He never feels proud with this bunch of trainees to help him with all the bloody hell tasks to be completed. He thinks he is always right and won't make mistakes.

Stress... Work together with this f**ker! Guess what I do? I release stress by drawing and writing something about him on a piece of paper and paste it on my table. When people in the office walk through my table, they can have a look on it...

Here is the picture:


Nice anot my message to him?

2 comments:

mikiboy said...

hahaha paste on the company notice board lah~lol but u wrtie mandarin, ppl understand or not d? XD nice try.

oohyeah said...

haha, he sure understand and most of the company staffs are chinese also la. I tulan and simply draw only ^^