Sunday, March 22, 2009

Adidas Superstar

I fell in love with adidas superstar last 3 years ago. Adidas superstar is so comfortable compare to nike. This is my first pair of adidas superstar, it looks so old, dirty and even the shoe sole is broken. But, I still love to wear it very much!














If you let me rate, I will definitely rate 9/10 for adidas superstar and only 5/10 for nike. Sorry la for those nike supporters, paise... Why I minus 1 mark for adidas superstar? I think is because of the price, it is getting more expensive for the nicer design and those limited edition.

I can't resist myself from buying my second pair of adidas superstar! I bought two pairs of adidas superstar in Hong Kong last January, one pair for myself for only RM209 and the other pair for Miss T for only rm250. The price of shoe is much more cheaper in Hong Kong compare to Malaysia. I have no regrets of buying and supporting adidas superstar, muaks...

"J'aime beacoup la adidas superstar."


4 comments:

Jason T. said...

I am Adidas supporter too, mind to sponsor me 1 new pair of Superstar??

Lil'binbin said...

yes. if you admit you're gay and you love c.ronaldo! XD

oohyeah said...

Haha... hehe... hoho... yeah, adidas forever!

Jason T. said...

I am gay and i love C.Ronaldo...so when will the shoe arrive?